One Direction (1D) Cupcakes


En Español

Fans would dare to do anything for their favorite artist, including eating them in a cupcake!

These unique One Direction (1D) cupcakes toppers were a custom order from a young customer. The photo I was given at time of the order and used as a guide, belongs to Litte Cherry Cake Company.




I enjoyed working on all the hair styles in fondant, they do take a bit of time, but I am more than satisfied with the end result!


For all the One Direction fans here are you cupcakes!




Tracey Rothwell is the creator of these 1D cupcake toppers, and she show us to make the Harry version in a video I share below.




You, Lord, are all I have, and you give me all I need; my future is in your hands. - Psalm 16:5-11 

Follow this blog by email, and never miss a post. Enter your email address below:

Recipes and Tips