Medical and Get Well Themed Cupcakes


En Español

Medical and get well themed cupcakes, another cupcake creation that I made for a client inspired by a photo they sent me from the Internet. Of course it takes a great amount of time to do all the details in themed cupcake toppers, but I really enjoy making them. Have you worked on cupcake toppers before? Do you enjoy making them?

I make my toppers using fondant only and keep them covered for those that do like to eat them. Most of the time they do get eaten and I happy with that. How about you, do you like to eat cupcake toppers?


I believe they make a lovely "get well" gift and also are adequate for events targeted for medicine or doctors.








I love the way the stethoscope came out. I can't wait to make sweet things like these for my daughter when she graduates in a few years from med school. In the meantime I'll keep practicing!

Cupcakes info: vanilla cupcakes, caramel filling, and fondant toppers.



But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. - Isaiah 53:5

Follow this blog by email, and never miss a post. Enter your email address below:

Recipes and Tips