High Heel Cupcakes


En español

Hola! Yesterday on Facebook I shared the photo above of the high heal cupcake shoes I made for a client. They were very nice! My daughters and family loved it!

I will leave the answers to the questions I have received regarding the following:
  • The heel: Royal icing was used to glue the pirouettes to the fondant covered cookie. I baked the oval shaped cookies, but you cake buy any oval shaped cookies to use as the sole. The pirulettes I bought.
  • What my husband did: I mentioned in the fb post that my husband had helped me make these, and many are curious to know what he did. My hubby was in charge of deciding the height of the heels... high, very high,  glue them to the cookie and decorate cupcake shoe with dragees. 


Hope you like this idea found in the web. Thanks to this client I got to make my version of edible heels sooner than I had planned for my daughter Ruby´s birthday. For a ladies theme, sweet sixteen, quinceañera or a women's event these will make a beautiful dessert!


"Anyone who belongs to Christ is a new person. The past is forgotten, and everything is new. - 2 Corinthians 5:17

Follow this blog by email, and never miss a post. Enter your email address below:

Recipes and Tips