No Icing Teddy Bear Cookies



These no icing teddy bear cookies were so easy to make! I wanted to create something cute for my daughters for Christmas and I came up with these. No icing is needed, and that means you can decorate these is a breeze.

Being a mom of three girls you know I had to make the teddies look pretty that is why when I was brain storming for the perfect cookies, I thought of making holes in the neck area before baking the cookies. These holes are needed to insert the satin ribbon through them for the pretty bow. I think I couldn't have done them cuter. These make the perfect treat for any gift giving occasions, great for valentine, baby shower or a baby's birthday party.






You probably think, but all you have to do is stick a bow and that's it, but it is not the same. Inserting the ribbon through the cookie makes it look like a real teddy with the ribbon around its neck. My daughters loved them, and that makes me so happy!


Let me know what you think about these, and if like them share this post.


What you need to make these:
  • The teddy bear cookie cutter I used is found in this set: 101 Cookie Cutter Set.
  • Fondant could be of your choice. I used this type.
  • Corn syrup to glue fondant to the cookie.
  • Love and passion to make cookies.

Roll-Out Cookies Recipes:




God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. - Psalm 46



Recipes and Tips