Contact Mari

Hola! I am more than happy to answer any question or doubt regarding a recipe or post of this blog. I also will be grateful and open to any suggestions too! Before filling this contact form I recommend you to read the following: Conversion Tables for measurements doubts, and Recipes to see what we already have published.

If the question is about a recipe or post I prefer that your question is left in the comments area of the same post, so that I can answer as quickly as possible and other readers can benefit from such information. Make sure you read the complete recipe including notes and comments, many times what you are looking for is right there. 

Other places where I can be contacted:  Facebook, Twitter y Delights and Wisdom.

Contact Mari
Email form generated by 123ContactForm
Peace be with you,


Recipes and Tips