Cornbread Muffins


Those of you have read this blog for a while, know I have a favorite cornbread recipe that I've been using for years.  It is very simple to do and many of my readers have done it  and love it! This year I decided to make it as muffins for our Thanksgiving dinner and they came out perfect. For your next family reunion keep this recipe in mind.

Because they are done in a muffin/cupcake pan, less baking time is needed and serving them is much easier.  They go well with chili con carne, roast chicken, turkey and gravy, cranberry jelly or simply alone.

7 Friends Have Comment:

  1. Hi Mari-your delicious little cornbread muffins would have been so perfect for Thanksgiving. Although I didn't host the dinner, I would love to have bring a basket of these yummy muffins!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love cornbread! The fact that you did them in muffin tins is perfect. Just the right size to enjoy. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari, you're making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari, these look fabulous!!! I'm going to make chili this week and these will be perfect with them (I love that they have a good amount of sugar...yum, yum!). Thank you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cornbread and your cornbread muffins look delicious. I hope you have a wonderful week, Mari:0)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The muffins look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveloy muffins! So tempting and perfect with jam.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to leave a comment. Thank you for visiting Maris Cakes.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...