Heart Decorated Cookies (Galletas Decoradas)


Heart Decorated Cookies for Friendship and Love, my version of a coquette cookie.

Last week I shared a picture on Facebook of a few cookies that I was decorating. Here's the final product. These are a classic at home for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. I hope these romantic cookies inspire you to bake, decorate, and love way beyond this holiday. 





Due to lots of rain and humidity, I could not do little rose buds in advance to decorate these cookies like I wanted to. What I ended up making were these simple but cute flowers.



The end product was an incredibly charming and romantic cookie. I carefully arranged them in a small, hand-painted wooden trunk created by my daughter, Crystal. I think this would make a lovely gift for loved ones. 


Valentine ain't over for me, the year has 365 days and they are all days for celebrating love and friendship. I hope this post will provide you with inspiration for making cookies and to continuously fall in love with your partner, your family, your work and above all, God.






For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.~ 1 John 3:11

Recipes and Tips