Hamburger for a King!


My favorite food is hamburger, and I could eat it every day. I saw the following recipe in a television program called, Cocina Gourmet, led by my favorite chef, Eugenia Rojo. Since then, this has been our favorite homemade burger recipe. The meat is juicy and tasty, I recommend it 100% because it’s truly delicious. 


In D.R. Father’s Day is celebrated in July, therefore, being this my first Father’s Day recipe as a blogger, I would like to dedicate this recipe to the memory of my father, Marino Núñez, who was the first to teach me how to make homemade New York Hilton style hamburgers, for being the best father in the world to me and because he was such a  good hearted person. May God have him in his glory. 



Ingredients:
The preparation of the beef patties: 2 lbs. ground beef meat, 1 medium onion cut into small cubes, 2 red peppers, roasted and chopped, 2 half spoons BBQ sauce, 2 tbsp Worchestire, 2 tablespoons of ketchup, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt , 2 cups of oatmeal, 2 eggs.
 
To assemble the Burger: Buns, cheese (Danish) bacon, lettuce , tomatoes, 1 onion cut in rings. Ketchup and mayonaise. You could use the MayoKetchup sauce, it goes well with this burger.

Preparation: mix all ingredients for the preparation of the beef patties, and shape into burger patties. In a skillet with a little oil, Cook to taste. 

 
I prefer the following order from the bottom – up between breads: ketchup, pickles, onion, meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise. Lol, I begin to sound like sponge Bob! However way you please to assemble your burger is OK…. Enjoy!!!!




“….and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it” - Ecclesiastes 12:7-9


Recipes and Tips