Every year around this time we make a bonfire to roast marshmallows, but this year it has been raining almost every evening and we have not gotten a chance to get those marshmallows in a skewer to roast. Three days ago I came up with this idea to make chocolate covered marshmallow pops. It was the perfect treat since it is no bake and I was able to use the wooden skewers and marshmallows.
These tastes slightly like charleston chew and are delicious! They make a great party table or valentine treat, so check it out!
Nutty Marshmallow PopsAll you need are these four ingredients:
Chocolate Candy Melts
Almonds coarsely chopped
1. Melt the chocolate candy as instructed in the package.
2. Dip skewer tip in chocolate and insert 2-3 marshmallows, leave aside to set.
3. Dip marshmallows in melted chocolate or spread chocolate over it with small spatula or kitchen knife.
4. Sprinkle with chopped almonds and leave to set over a tray and place in the freezer for 2-3 minute or until completely set.
5. Serve displayed in a cake pop stand or pack in a treat bag with a ribbon. Enjoy!
“Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.” - Romans 10:17