Mari´s Cakes new eBook!!!

Hi! I am so happy to announce that finally I have accomplished my project to embody all the ideas I have had saved in the past year in the form of an eBook.

Dear readers and passionate bakers, I present you my new eBook Holiday Cakes!



In Holiday Cakes you can find recipes that you will successfully prepare and will continue to prepare in the future because of their delicacy, versatility, and simplicity. These recipes are great to prepare for the family, guests, special friends, and co-workers. I tried not to overdo it on decorations and details because I wanted to make simple cakes that could be prepared easily and still look beautiful, and with the most important thing in mind, their taste and texture.

This eBook is the perfect gift to give to yourself or a loved one who is passionate about baking!

This eBook includes my favorite recipe for: 
Chocolate Cake
Mari 's Fruit Cake
Chocolate Mousse
I also share my version of Mari 's Autumn Spice that goes well with recipes that call for pumpkin pie spice or apple pie spice.
And much more!




For more information and a link to buy the E-book click on the button below.








Have a blessed week, and thank you for stopping by.


Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. - James 1:27 

Recipes and Tips