Suspiro, a How-To Guide on Italian Meringue

The eBook Suspiro is now available in English! Suspiro translated into English is sigh, but for Dominicans, it is how we call the delicious Dominican frosting we use on Dominican cake that you LOVE so much.

In this eBook I have included all the information, advice and answers to the frequent questions I receive from my readers regarding how to prepare Italian meringue successfully. I tried to make it as complete as possible based on my experience with this recipe. The only thing left to sigh about is that you won't be able to taste the frosting until you make it!


Hurry get your copy on Sweet eBooks.

Thank you for your support,
Mari

2 Friends Have Comment:

  1. I think it's awesome. Good for you Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sólo lo tienes e. Inglés???

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to leave a comment. Thank you for visiting Maris Cakes.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...