Multi-Color Italian Meringue and Rainbow Cupcakes


These are two decorating techniques to make Italian meringue, or any frosting of your choice into a multicolor frosting to decorated your cupcakes or cakes. For these cupcakes I used the vanilla cupcakes recipe. How I do the rainbow cupcakes you can check it out HERE.


Take a look at my step by step in photos of how I do a rainbow effect and pastry bag striping on Italian meringue: HERE

En español: AQUÍ


The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.- Psalm 33:5

7 Friends Have Comment:

  1. Very very cool Mari! Somehow I have a feeling that the look of mine wouldn't turn out nearly as beautiful as yours did. Btw, I forgot to mention the last time I was over here, but I really love the changes you made to your site! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - Thanks!! I am sure yours would come out beautiful, you are very talented.

    Have an excellent week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful cupcakes Mari but I agree with Julie. I am not sure I will be able to make them as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari-I love the rainbow Meringue swirls, and enjoyed watching your tutorial...you made it look so easy, but then, you are a professional.
    You make everything extremely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katerina and Elisabeth - Thank you, you are making me blushed :)I am glad you like the cupcakes.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I've seen the rainbow cakes, but the frosting is such a good and original idea. Its beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful again.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to leave a comment. Thank you for visiting Maris Cakes.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...