Follow Maris Cakes Blog

En Español

Hi! I'm glad you're here and that you want to follow this blog. Before you follow me on Facebook I would like you to know why this notification. For now my Facebook and Twitter buttons will have this small interruption to let you know:

The best way to follow this blog is for you to subscribe below. You will then receive notifications directly in your email every time I publish something delicious.

Enter your email in the space provided on the pink box below, and click the subscribe button. You will immediately receive an email with a link that you need to click to complete your subscription, and voila!

Welcome!
Follow this blog by email, and never miss a post. Enter your email address below:


My Facebook is Mariscakesblog, but facebook is who decides what you could see or not. There is no guarantee that you will see my updates. You will have to comment and like on all my posts so that you can have a higher chance to see my notifications.


My Twitter is Mariscakesblog, I use twitter occasionally and you can follow me there if you want, but it's not something I am checking every minute. I do re-tweets, answers questions and share information frequently. :)


My Pinterest is Mari Nuñez (Mari's Cakes), here you can see and share pins that I like and inspire me. You can also find my recipes there and save them on your Boards.
follow Mari Nuñez

My Google+ is Mari Nunez, and love being there! You get to see the posts you follow and want to see. It's so easy to comment on, mention and give a +. You can follow all my blog posts and other things I like to share there.





Have a happy and blessed day! 

Recipes and Tips