Cameo Chocolate Cupcakes and How to Use Silicon Mold


En Español

Before I move on to the chocolate cupcakes, cameo mold and the videos, I would like to thank YOU for the wonderful compliments in comments and emails that I receive on daily basis, I do read them all! Thank you for reading, choosing and sharing Mari's Cakes content!


A few things I love...
I love the color blue, I love chocolate, I love cameos and now, I love this cameo silicone mold that I used to make these adorable cameos ideal for beautifully decorating cakes, cookies, and cupcakes. These cupcake toppers are a true beauty and I LOVE them. If I were to pick a blog post that identifies my personality, this is surely the one I'll pick.






For the Cameos Cupcake Toppers you'll need: 
  • Baby blue and white fondant. I used this one
  • This recipe Royal Icing recipe for the bead border around the cameos and also could be used for gluing them to the fondant topper. 
  • My favorite Chocolate Cupcakes recipe

Check out these other beauties, they make great cupcakes for a wedding. By the way if you live in Dominican Republic, and are interested in ordering these cupcakes send me an email.


In How-To Fondant Cover Cupcakes, I show a step by step and also share a video on how I cover cupcakes with fondant to decorate like these below.




Step by step video on this cameos toppers.



How to use a small cameo silicon mold.




Have a blessed week!






Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.- Proverbs 3:5-6

Recipes and Tips