C is for Cookie!

C is for cookie, and that good enough for me! Happy Birthday Crystal! Today my oldest has turned 21! We have a nick name for her at home, cookie, but I already told you guys this in, I love you no matter what Chocolate chips Cookies. I am so proud of her, she is in her third year of Med. School, but she is  still my baby :) Since she loves cookies, and the cookie monster song below, I thought these were the perfect cupcakes to dedicate for her. For my version of the cookie monster cupcakes, I used this vanilla cupcake recipe, and this meringue recipe.


I am happy to be back on track, I had disappear for the month of October, [you can find out why here: By the Candlelight], but hopefully will be posting a usual for November and December. A warm welcome to all the new subscribers, and a great cookie thanks to my loyal readers.




To make these cupcakes you'll need:
  • Cupcakes of you choice
  • Frosting of your choice
  • Two pastry bags one for the blue frosting, and the other for the white frosting
  • Tip #133 [grass tip] for the blue fir
  • Tip #12 [round tip] for the eyes
  • Chocolate chips for the eyes
  • Chocolate chip cookies 



 I first did a thin layer of blue frosting with the round tip.


Then I proceeded to do the fur with the grass tip #133.


Eyeballs were done with round tip # 12.


Place half of a cookie inside the mouth area. An Oreo cookie could be used instead.

Note: The storybook is a sesame street book: When is Saturday (Sesame Street Book Club) , by Deborah Kovacs.
 

“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” ~ Numbers 6:24-26

7 Friends Have Comment:

  1. These are SO darn cute, Mari!!! Beautifully done! Now I just need some grandchildren so I can bake these up, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love your specially-baked cupcakes. Happy birthday, Crystal!

    Paz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Mari, I meant to also say that I'm happy you are safe and sound from the hurricane. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I'm glad to hear you're safe and well. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Mari, I missed these 'cookie monster' cupcakes...so adorable, and such a clever creative design with the choc. chip cookie in his mouth...lol!
    Happy belated birthdsy, to your sweet daughter:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love these cupcakes, and will definitely be pinning them! I am so happy you share how to make them, that is what I always need help with. I am still not good at decorating cakes, but someday I will be maybe:-) Yum, Hugs, Terra
    www.cafeterrablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG..I missed this post..These cupcakes and the decoration are fantastic..Happy Belated birthday to your beautiful daughter!!.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to leave a comment. Thank you for visiting Maris Cakes.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...