Kitchen Tip: Tidy Meat!


En Español

The weather here is very HOT, and I was not in the mood for cooking, but ended cooking something easy for tonight like ... this but with sardines instead of cod fish. It's Friday cook something easy and enjoy the evening!


For today I have a kitchen tip that I am sure you will find useful in your food shopping adventures. I have been packaging the meat in a plastic produce bag you find in supermarket in the fresh produce area for free to avoid spillage over other products in the shopping cart and in the freezer at home. This simply keeps the meat so much tidy!



What kind of tricks or tips you have for making food shopping, and storing food products safer and organized?

Have a blessed weekend :)

Follow this blog by email, and never miss a post. Enter your email address below:

4 Friends Have Comment:

  1. Great idea! I always do this when I go shopping. :-) Enjoy your meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this, too...especially with chicken! I've learned to wrap celery in foil to keep it fresher longer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I will definitely wrap the celery to keep it fresh, I hate it when it get soft.

      Delete

You are welcome to leave a comment. Thank you for visiting Maris Cakes.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...