Chocolate Cupcakes with a twist, and eeeeasy to do!!! This Chocolate Cupcakes recipe is the one I always use to make these delicious mini-cupcakes that look so cute even when they are not decorated. This recipe is for regular size cupcakes, but since I learned to prepare these cupcakes when my princesses were small I thought of making them in mini form for those afternoons when we played "tea time".
How rapidly our children grow!! To think that not so long ago we prepared a banquette of crackers, cookies, petit fours, cupcakes and sat around the living room table for "Tea". My eldest daughter is not the only tall one anymore, all three of them are now taller than me and I now have become the shortest one at home.
I will not take any more of your time; here is the delicious chocolaty cupcake recipe. It takes more time to do the measuring then what it takes to prepare them. I hope this becomes one of your favorite recipes. To decorate I used Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. ENJOY!
Chocolate Cupcakes with a twist of coffee and chocolate chips. Delicious and extremely easy to do recipe. It takes more time measuring the ingredients than the time preparing it. I encourage you to make these mini chocolate - chocolate chips Cupcakes.
- ¼ cup strong coffee
- ½ cup sour cream or yogurt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup - ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Grease and sprinkle with cocoa instead of flour (only if you are not using liners) or line mini - cupcakes pan.2. In a bowl, mix all liquid ingredients (coffee, sour cream, oil, eggs, vanilla) and sugars. Stir until mixed.3. In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa, powder baking, baking soda, salt).4. Combine the two mixtures with a spatula or a mixer on minimum speed until fully incorporated (a few seconds). Fold in the chopped chocolate and nuts5. Fill pan holes halfway and bring to the oven for 10 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted this comes out clean. Cooking time varies from 10 - 25 minutes depending on the size of cupcakes you make.Yield: 24 to 30 mini- cupcakes
a) I recommend for you to sift the flour and cocoa separately before measuring.
b) You can make the strong coffee with 2 Tablespoons instant coffee diluted in ¼ cup hot water.
c) To prevent the chocolate chips (chocolate chips) and nuts from sinking or go to the bottom, mix them with two teaspoons of flour before adding to the mix.
To decorated you could use decorations or flowers made with royal icing like I show below and also here.
You also may like my other Chocolate Cupcakes recipe.
Receta en español: AQUÍ
For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind. But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness. - James 3:16-18
Spread the sweetness, stumble, tweet and share this with your friends!