Today I’ll share with you this great Mini Meatballs recipe, ideal for a family dinner, party or snack. This is an easy recipe to make.
Meatballsyields 40 mini - meatballs
1 pound ground beef
½ cup bread crumbs or oatmeal flakes (healthier)
Salt and pepper (for 1 lb. ¼ teaspoon of each or to taste)
2 crushed garlic cloves
½ cup onion, diced in small cubes
1 small diced green pepper diced in small cubes
1 can tomato soup 10 onz. (condensed tomato soup)
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (divided)
1. Mix meat, egg, bread, salt, pepper, crushed garlic, 1Tablespoon of worcestershire sauce and a little of the onions and green peppers; form ½ - ¾ inch balls.
2. Place them on a tray and bake for 10 minutes at 425 F degrees or fry until golden in color.
3. Sauté onion and pepper in butter or oil for 2 minutes over high heat.
4. Add remaining ingredients and meatballs. Cover and simmer 10 minutes over medium heat.
5. Serve with white rice, pasta or potatoes.
a) You can add 2 Tablespoons of the onion and green pepper and mix it into the meat before forming into balls. You can also blend the onions and peppers with a teaspoon of lemon juice if you prefer not feel or see the vegetables.
b) To the mixture of tomato soup and vegetables you can add ½ teaspoon ground cumin, cayenne pepper and 3 tablespoons brown sugar and ½ cup chopped pineapple for a sweet and sour sauce a little spicy sauce. It is delicious! ooor simply improvise and ENJOY!
c) Don't want to do the salsa? Well then add the onion and pepper to ground beef mixture like I state in note a, then fry or bake and ready for eating! I recommend doubling the recipe if you're a fan of the meatballs because these are scrumptious!
“The mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace;” Romans 8:6